- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Directly from manufacturer
- Free return shipping
Why we love this product
High quality is important to us, which is why Teufel recommends selected partners such as FeinTech, for technically excellent interaction between all your components. You use the FeinTech VAX01301 to additionally output the sound from an HDMI signal via Bluetooth or via Cinch (analogue) and SPDIF-Toslink (digital). In this way, you can supply the audio to Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers. Or active speakers and a stereo system and create a small multi-room setup.
Key advantages at a glance
- Allows audio output from a TV with HDMI-ARC or an HDMI source such as Apple TV, Fire TV, PC connected to the HDMI input
- Listen to Dolby Digital & DTS 5.1 sound via the Toslink output and stereo sound via the built-in Bluetooth 5.0 audio transmitter or via cinch
- Video formats up to 4K 60Hz HDR / Dolby Vision on HDMI input are supported, switching between stereo or 5.1 sound possible
- Notes: Only stereo sound can be output via the built-in Bluetooth 5.0 audio transmitter or via Cinch. When using ARC, please set the TV to PCM so that stereo sound is available; Dolby Digital & DTS 5.1 sound is only output via SPDIF Toslink.
All technologies at a glance
- 1 × Power cord – Black
- 1 × USB-Kabel – Black
FeinTech HDMI Audio Extractor Bluetooth
Description Item Width 10,5 cm Weight 200 g Height 2,7 cm Depth 6,5 cm
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.